Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Somewhere in the World - Sydney Australia!!!

downtown Sydney



delicious Malaysian Laksa


on a ferry in the harbor/harbour



the Quad on the beautiful University of Sydney campus


on a typical quiet neighborhood street



I just have to cover Sydney again this week since I have just returned from a week there and I have loads of photos. My husband and I went, not as tourists, but as soon-to-be residents! We were exploring neighborhoods and schools and basic livability. Everyone was friendly, the city is vibrant, and there are loads of neighborhoods that spread out around the downtown like petals on a rose. We had great food and enjoyed some art, gardens, public transportation and a ferry ride. I know we are going to love it there!

No comments:

Post a Comment