Friday, July 2, 2010

Skirts on Friday Bon Voyage!!



I just packed my suitcase for my month in Europe. I will be bopping around a lot and need to travel lightly but also be ready for various situations: hot or cool weather, city, small town, beach. I am bringing three pair of shoes, three sweaters, about twenty tops, and 4 skirts!

It is the last month of my one year "4 skirts" project. I am tired of the same skirts and ready to move on to some of the exciting styles I expect to see in Europe. The skirts are getting really worn out and I hope they will hold up for all of my travels. I don't want to look shabby but even if I do, I know I will look better than if I had on shorts or jeans.

It was easy to fit it all in my little carry-on bag and I had room for leggings, scarves and jewelry to dress things up. I will surely have loads of pictures of the final phase (the last hoorah) of my project. Hopefully they will show the charm of the skirts!

I will be away from my computer and I'm not sure how much internet access I will have, so if my postings are sparse, I apologize in advance!

Have a great July and try to enjoy some skirts of your own!

Here are some photos of two of my previous trips just to show you how long I have had these same skirts!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sheila; Have a great time; hope the skirts and you will have wonderful tales to tell!

    ReplyDelete