Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Maybe I Should Call It: What The @*#% Wednesday


I wanted to have Wednesdays be about my Japanese class and various details about this wonderful language. However, today I am feeling so discouraged, frustrated, and insecure that I am not going to try to say too much. It would just come off as pitiful. So I will think about it and try to have some intelligent reflection at a later date. For now I will just say that I am having to work harder than I normally would and the results are much less positive than they normally would be! Is it aging? Is Japanese just amazingly difficult? Am I trying to do too many things? Or maybe, this class is just unrealistically fast paced?

Today was a holiday - no class. I did have a nice time hanging out with my girls but we were all doing homework for a good part of it! At dinner, Valerie suggested we make a list of 100 things that make us happy. It was fun and I think we all did feel happier by the end of it.

I am really looking forward to Christmas! I made this nice little treasury on etsy to express the way I am feeling. I think it turned out pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment