Saturday, January 9, 2010

Work and Play

Saturday, I cleaned the house yesterday so today we just had to sleep late, shower, and get on with the day.

One daughter off to her cooking club. One getting ready for a dance. Driving here and there.

I did the grocery shopping, finished my bag, photographed it and posted it. I love the way it turned out and I feel motivated to keep making more and getting them listed.

We got a late Christmas card in the mail from our friends in Australia. Their children are 20 and 16 years old. She said that it "seems impossible that they are exploring life with increasing independence!" I thought it was so well put and I can relate to that feeling of confusion over the reality that is right in front of our faces.

Dances, movies, shopping, cooking, art, relationships, friends, success, failure, closeness, distance, etc. ... it is all just life!

No comments:

Post a Comment