Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Another Reason

Well, now that I have taken a tiny step into the public sphere, it is a good time to look at a couple of the other reason that I started doing it. I have really been enjoying learning how to use the technology (I still have a long way to go) and the regular writing has been great for clearing my head and allowing creative ideas and action to come forward! I have also been enjoying reading the updates on the blogs that I follow and I really appreciate and get so much motivation from the wonderful people out there.

Another reason for my wanting to do a blog is to present and to keep a record of a few large scale, long term projects that I have in my head. I expect them to evolve and become more defined as I go along but I will start now and hope that readers will forgive any vagueness. I actually have 3 related projects that I want to run here.

Here are the three areas of my brain that I have managed to isolate: 1 - art and creating; 2 - day to day life choices; 3 - writing and documenting/reflecting.

My first project that I will track on this blog will be (pause to randomly choose...) Day to Day Life Choices!! This will be a project related to reduced consumption, voluntary simplicity, and personal self-image. I will describe it tomorrow because I have gone on long enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment