Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dermatology


I have an idea: why not put eyeliner only in the middle of the eyelid to make our eyes look wider and more playful?
Yesterday I finally went and had a couple of spots taken off of my face. A mole on my chin and a weird tag on my lower eyelid. The dermatologist thought I should have them biopsied because they had grown over the past year.
I have to say that it took a lot of reassuring self-talk to get me to go through with it on my own and without vallium. I did some lamaz breathing and held the nurses hand and I have to say it was not as bad as some dental experiences. I am proud of myself for overcoming fear and weakness and getting it done. I even like the little drop of dried blood near where my lashes used to be. It looks like eyeliner.

I have also gotten so much less vain as I get older and more worn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment