Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Welcome to my BLOG...(relisted!)

Hi! This is my new blog! I finally took the plunge! As a textile artist, I spend a lot of time creating with my hands and using the non-verbal part of my brain. I have been wanting to get back into writing, so this is the main reason for the blog. It will be my daily verbal exercise (dve)!

There are other reasons as well.
One is that I want a venue for sharing my work, my ideas, my plans, projects, and adventures.
Another is that I have met so many people in the "virtual community", that I want a way to communicate more effectively in that sphere.
Another is that... well, there are lots of other reasons I can go into another day!

So, welcome to my blog! I hope you find it interesting and inspiring! I will try to keep it coherent and digestable! I look forward to a creative interchange so please feel free to post comments etc.

Cheers,

Sheila

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your blog! I'm looking forward to checking in with you :)
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading your daily verbal expressions. It seems like a healthy idea to write daily. I've never done it.

    ReplyDelete