Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Interiors

Remember that Woody Allen movie? I always think about how clever that title was. I also think about Carl Jung and his dream analysis. He said that women dream about interiors more than men because they are more introverted, domestic, socially enclosed ... I think that I must be extremely female. Or maybe inside, I am not and I just was conditioned to be that way. I don't know, but I do know that I spend a lot of my time inside my head. Even when I am doing various activities, I have a second reel spinning inside my brain. Ekhart Tolle calls it the Egoic Mind. I am supposed to try and quiet it.
The more I do and the more I create, the quieter it gets. But sometimes, the talk revolves around not doing or creating: "what's the point", "it will never work", "you are wasting time" etc. I know this is wrong and I push through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment