Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday Morning Baby!

Whose gonna play with me? I love the band "EELS" and I love that song to help get me charged up on a Saturday morning. Today, however, I don't plan on playing with anyone. I got up early because the cat was scratching at the screen at the crack of dawn (i.e. 5:45)! I managed to doze off and on till 7:30.
It feels good to be the first one up in the house. I boiled water for tea, made my toast, let one cat out and one cat in, and checked etsy! The tempurature outside and in is perfect for slinking around in my silky nightgown but I have to get dressed because we are having a construction guy over soon to give us an estimate on roof repairs! We can't have another winter of ice damns and melting snow leaking into our backroom - my workroom.
Anyway, I am going to try to finish making the bag I started yesterday, photograph it and get it posted. I think it's pretty cute and the weather is good for photographing and I have my model home.
I have an idea ... I'm not sure I want to commit to it but I think it would be good if I tried to make one item a day for my shop. With some days off I could commit to 300 items in a year. That would be great! It would get me into a better disciplined routine, get my creativity into the forefront of my life and improve my business. I am going to hammer out the plan and let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment